Wich Is The Larges Microsaur?

PleistoGuy

Hello, I had a doubt: which of this genera is the largest microsaurian ever discovered?

1. Asaphestera

2. Ostodolepis

3. Tachystegos

4. Pelodosotis

The help will be great because this is for a project of scientific divulgation called: Titans... I already done the versions of mammals, birds, reptiles, dinosaurs and this is the follow: amphibians...

Thank you for taking time reading this... ^_^

P.S. Here a picture taken from "The order Microsauria" of R. Caroll & P. Gaskill... and there's illustrated only Asaphestera & Pelodosotis, being the last one small than Asaphestera... but the others don't appear...

post-5845-0-05080500-1308782918_thumb.png

Edited by PleistoGuy

soooo...yer tryin' to figure out who was the macromicrosaurian, ehhh?

If you are looking for the largest amphibian, you are looking in the wrong direction. You will want to look into Anthracosaurs like Leptophractus.

-PzF

If you are looking for the largest amphibian, you are looking in the wrong direction. You will want to look into Anthracosaurs like Leptophractus.

-PzF

Thank you but I'm not looking for the largest amphibian, I'm looking for the largest microsaur... Yo'll see, the project Titans is about the largest creatures ever to exist... mmmmm... maybe it be more clear if you visit:

Palaeos blog...

In this specific sections:

Titans: Mammals

Titans: Birds

Titans: Reptiles

Titans: Dinosaurs

PS. The Blog is in spanish because I'm a mexican but you can translate it with Google Translator...

GREETINGS FROM THE CHILE & TACOS LAND... :P