Dusky Or Bull Shark Teeth?

Taffie

I can't see the difference in Dusky and Bull shark teeth. Anyone have any tips? Chandler Bridge - Oligocene.

post-6966-0-28774600-1320109495_thumb.jpg

Never mind, I found some in depth explanations on TFF. I've decided they are too close to call until I get a better trained eye. Thanks anyway!

Edited by Taffie

I've enjoyed seeing all your finds. I don't think all of them are from the Chandler Bridge Formation, some appear to be younger such as these teeth. Have you seen this publication? Late Oligocene sharks and rays from the Chandler Bridge Formation, Dorchester County, South Carolina, USA. I think this link might lead you to it: http://www.app.pan.p...app20080077.pdf

Al Dente, I sure do wish I could understand that publication, I did however enjoy the pictures. :blush: Honestly, I tried to read it but there were too many big words that I didn't understand. Actually I have tried to read it before but I need a more elementary version. Thank you so much for trying to help, I have so much to learn. I just started collecting this summer and I am enjoying the adventure.