Fossil Lobster

RJB

Been so dang long since ive been here that ive almost forgotten where to post stuff? Ha! anyways, I actually just finished prepping this superb specimen today. Ive been working on this dang thing off and on for many months but it came out Purdy dang nice!! Enjoy.

RB

post-171-0-62802500-1391381906_thumb.jpg

post-171-0-96775600-1391381907_thumb.jpg

That's a sweet one, Dr. Prepper!

I can't help but notice the mountain of crabs in the background, too...

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Hey Auspex, long time man. I forgot you called me Dr. Prepper? That's funny. But yeah, im still into the fossil crabs and that what im usually prepping. Ive prepped out a ton of crabs in the last year or two but I did get into the fossil ammos of Montana and I will try and show them. Almost all of the crabs are gone, they sell like hotcakes and pays for all my fossil trips, but ive been able to keep about 3 of the really nice ones for my collection. Trying to get the nice ones takes a lot of crabs and I always end up with what I call the B-Grades. But even some of those are truly nice! anyways, nice talkin at ya again.

RB