11/14/09 Arkona Trip

glacialerratic

I'm looking for a little more info on the Arkona/Hungry Hollow Trip scheduled for this coming Sat.

Who is organizing, meeting place/time, other important info, where upcoming trips are posted here at the forums.

I have no passport, but if I can work something out ASAP, I'll be there!

Thanks,

Tim

I guess the trip is my baby Tim. I'm at work, but I'll PM you the info tonite. Hope you can make it

There's no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else

Without a passport, getting there won't be the problem...

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Tim

I will be going and crossing the border at Port Huron. Even though the law says that you need a passport I have heard that they have been lax and are not strictly enforcing it. I would call the office at the Port Huron border to be sure.

Thanks for the replies.

The Sec. of State said they're being lax, too, but to call, inform them I'm getting a fast pass, and bring all the usual ID.

I'm going to call Port Huron tomorrow, and if they are OK with my situation, I'll be there!

Northern Sharks, I'll PM you either way around Thurs.

:)