Mystery Tooth

Sharks of SC

post-2469-12580681007383_thumb.jpgpost-2469-12580681151598_thumb.jpg

Hi again,

This is another specimen I've been waiting almost half a year to have ID'd. Found at the same location as the aforementioned jaw fragment along the Cooper river in SC. I my research I've managed to find a pretty close match with Canis dirus, but Im not entirely sure. Thanks, CBK

Thanks for the picture. They are similar, but a little smaller in size. Sorry about the poor picture quality, Im resorting to an outdated cell phone camera for my shots.

Hey guy I hunt the Summerville area all the time this looks like a double rooted squalodon tooth but would need better pics we are hunting this saturday let me know if you would like to get togather

Hey I posted a similar tooth today. Cool find.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Thanks for the picture. They are similar, but a little smaller in size. Sorry about the poor picture quality, Im resorting to an outdated cell phone camera for my shots.

Then it could be coyote this tooth here is well worn . B)B)B):)

post-23-12581271785055_thumb.jpg

It's my bone!!!

Sharkdentist,

I would love to hunt the Summerville erea! Its been an aspiration of mine for a while now. Saturday would be awesome, as long as you dont mind someone tagging along!

CBK