Waking The Baby Mammoth:

Nicholas

Waking the baby mammoth for those of you who haven't seen it in Canada will be playing on the Discovery Channel. Channel 35 for most basic digital cable packages I think.

I've seen bits and pieces of it but never the whole thing so I'll be anxiously waiting for it. So check your Sunday channel listings.

For more information you can find the Nat Geo link: HERE!

Waking the baby mammoth for those of you who haven't seen it in Canada will be playing on the Discovery Channel. Channel 35 for most basic digital cable packages I think.

I've seen bits and pieces of it but never the whole thing so I'll be anxiously waiting for it. So check your Sunday channel listings.

For more information you can find the Nat Geo link: HERE!

It's a great show! Well worth a DVR alert!

love that show! it's so cute how she follows everyone around.

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~ E. B. White

I will try and watch it thanks for the heads up

After seeing that deer meat

The only way I can think of baby anything

is on the BAR-B :stuff:

Wow, what an awesome show, she was such a cutie, :wub: but soo sad, at the end I almost cried! :( She was so furry I just wanted to cuddle her. It's amazing she's so well preserved after 40,000 yrs.

I found the show very interesting, from the shots of the housing in town

to the tundra buggy

But all the information was more then great

Say some of the info came from snarge. :P

So, she goes to the Field Museum Mar-Sep 2010, the first stop in a 10-city tour. Does anyone have a listing of the other stops on the tour?

Dan

Nicholas..... I watched it last night, it was fantastic..... more of an autopsy than a fossil investigation and no doubt it will reveal much more information as tests are carried out, it was so well preserved they have DNA that could be used to bring back the mammouth... like wow...lol....

I liked seeing the museum in Russia as well, with the big glass display cases and the technology used to do a 3D scan and the lengths they went to to avoid any problems..... there was a lot of effort went into this from many countries....it was all awesome.....fantastic to watch....

Thanks for bringing it to my attenton.....

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)