Kt Boundary Material

bigade

Hi all,

I wondered if anyone will be able to help me here, do any of the members know where I might find a small amount of KT boundary material for study purposes? :)

Many thanks

Ade

Yes; here is where I got mine:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ULTRA-RARE-K-T-BOUNDARY-MATERIAL-KILLED-THE-DINOSAURS_W0QQitemZ350283068631QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Collectables_RocksFossils_Minerals_EH?hash=item518e7f74d7

The auction closes in just a few hours, and they don't always have it listed, so don't dawdle!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Ade,

I have some small samples from the continental (as opposed to marine) boundary layer from the Raton Basin area of southern CO. It gets pretty crumbly as it dries out and I'm not sure I can keep any stratigraphic control over what I can give you, but if you're not going to be doing any serious research grade analysis on it, it'll probably do.

Let me know...

Dan

Edited by DDD

I'd take it from Dan if I were you!

Get an autograph while you're at it ;)

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~ E. B. White

Thanks for the help guys.

Dan, I'll take you up on your offer if I may. I don't need anything special as I'm only just learning about the KT boundary and it's material.

If you can PM me with details of price and p&p (bearing in mind I live in the UK).

Many thanks

Ade

By the way emmytee, what's with the autograph comment? :rolleyes:

Edited by bigade