Canadians

fig rocks

I notice we're getting quite a Canadian contingent on here! :D Pretty soon Pinky, we're going to take over the world! :wacko::P

CANADA that little place north of Dallas, got more fossil hunters in my neighborhood then in the hole of Canada. But in TEXAS anything with in 50 miles is a neighborhood. Sorry grandpa but Figgy started it.

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

CANADA that little place north of Dallas, got more fossil hunters in my neighborhood then in the hole of Canada. But in TEXAS anything with in 50 miles is a neighborhood. Sorry grandpa but Figgy started it.

Who you callin' a hole??? :D I'll have you know Alberta has 661,848 sq. kilometers to your 266,853 sq. miles! :P Do you know how far you have to drive to hit a bathroom up here? :blink::wacko: You're just lucky they took that mooning emoticon away boy! :P

...Do you know how far you have to drive to hit a bathroom up here?...

Y'all finally got plumbing, eh?

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Y'all finally got plumbing, eh?

Only in the summer, it all freezes up solid every winter! :P We have to dig a hole and hope for the best! :wacko::D

Canada? Seldom, isn't that a county up in the Panhandle?

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

3 words -FREE HEALTH CARE

:hocky:

:beerhat:

There's no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else

3 words -FREE HEALTH CARE

:hocky:

:beerhat:

Ya, I don't think they're too happy to hear about that little freebie moving south. I think they're health care standards will decline if that happens. :blink:

Canada? Seldom, isn't that a county up in the Panhandle?

Oh oh, John, you've just pegged the meter! :wacko:post-1761-12598700472408_thumb.gif

Calgary Alberta as a city, has more people live here then in all of Montana

The cold winters just helps keep the rift raft away.

I could say more but I would have to find my GUN after wards :sword:

:goodjob:

that makes me want to move to Montana :)

Montana has 960,000 residents. With me, my wife and my youngest son, thats only 959,997 too many. Oops, hold it, I also have a dog. Make that 959,996.5 too many! Hahahahahahahahahha!!!

RB

Oh oh, John, you've just pegged the meter! :wacko:post-1761-12598700472408_thumb.gif

Now you see, Fig...there you go again. I was trying to be all friendly and welcoming as most Texans are, but then you had to pull out your finely engineered toys (an image I'm tryin' to scrub from my mind)...so, I'm pretty sure the part of Canada you live in is North of the Texas border...good thing I put my boots on before walking in here.

:P :lol: :P

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Do you know how far you have to drive to hit a bathroom up here?

What y'all got no trees.

No worry's Alaska may annex y'all soon

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

Do you know how far you have to drive to hit a bathroom up here?

What y'all got no trees.

No worry's Alaska may annex y'all soon

Hey, we've evolved up here from trees to bathrooms! :blink: And Alaska will have to catch us first! :P

Canada is vast... coast to coast.... all the way to the arctic..... filled with fossils yet to be discovered... what a great place to live, work and explore :) .PL

Canada is vast... coast to coast.... all the way to the arctic..... filled with fossils yet to be discovered... what a great place to live, work and explore :) .PL

Encore!..... :goodjob: :coldb:

Any place is great with me as long as there are welcoming people and great fossils. :)

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

OK, I have to give you that!

(Full disclosure: I'm only two generations out of Hamilton, Ontario).

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

OK, I have to give you that!

(Full disclosure: I'm only two generations out of Hamilton, Ontario).

Auspex:

I also lived in Hamilton ON in 1970's... grew up there, educated there at Mac U and move 1980's to the next town east of Hamilton. :) PL

I have been to Canada, or as I like to call it.....our neighbors to the north. I absolutely love your country. A wonderful place, beautiful and friendly. That said, it makes Pennsylvania feel like sunny Florida. Too darn cold lol.

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....

I have been to Canada, or as I like to call it.....our neighbors to the north. I absolutely love your country. A wonderful place, beautiful and friendly. That said, it makes Pennsylvania feel like sunny Florida. Too darn cold lol.

It's only cold in the fall, winter, and spring! It gets hot in the summer...... sometimes. :blink: