Canadians

fig rocks

weather warning out for the next three days, sounds like an ugly one.

Lots of snow, high winds and cold. this is for real

And if all of you down south don't like the cold I wont blame you for not coming up here

That just means all the more FOSSILS for me and maybe Fig Rocks when the weather improves :cold: :coldb:

And if all of you down south don't like the cold I wont blame you for not coming up here

That just means all the more FOSSILS for me and maybe Fig Rocks when the weather improves :cold: :coldb:

:jig: :coldb: :jig:

Ha, it was still 54 degrees here today, but getting colder. But it's still warmer than Canada. I like to go to the 3000 wineries that exist in Canada in the summer time when I visit.

With rocks in my head, and fossils in my heart....

They say snow in Galveston tomorrow 2 maybe 3 MM

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

You Canadians, all know, we love you all, but sure wish you'd keep your cold fronts up there...........14 in central Wyoming today............it came from Canada :rolleyes:

Jim

Old Dead Things

Yeah, and that is on its way here now. Gratefully, I like the cold and the winter and the snow etc, as does my puppy. :D

'Course my mom and my older brother are Canadian and I am about 20 minutes from the border....

They say snow in Galveston tomorrow 2 maybe 3 MM

Up here, that's called a skiff. Others might even say you're hallucinating, snow........ what snow? :blink::P

Up here, that's called a skiff. Others might even say you're hallucinating, snow........ what snow? :blink::P

Yea by the time you get the camera and put on a coat it's gone so I will just blame it on the 60's flash back

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

How cold is it? How much snow?

Welcome to the forum!

How cold is it? How much snow?

-37C tomorrow night with the wind chill, up to 9" snow, and blizzard conditions with winds up to 37MPH (anything over 30MPH w/snow is a blizzard)! :coldb: :coldb: :coldb: :notfair:

Hey, are you guys blowing something down this way? There is some kind of white stuff falling out of the sky around Houston. :cold:

post-534-12599552638319_thumb.jpg

Edited by MikeD

Hey, are you guys blowing something down this way? There is some kind of white stuff falling out of the sky around Houston. :cold:

I guess Big D got some snow earlier this week, and way up here, too warm!

Must be that global warming stuff...

(edited to add a "k" to "wee")

Edited by Ron E.

If it gets worst here going to put on shoes and big boy pants

post-1315-12599563761946.jpg

Here's how it looks out here. It's horrible......I actually had to put a sweater on!!! :P

post-1292-12599670642129_thumb.jpg

If only my teeth are so prized a million years from now!

well, yeah, john, but one of these days ya'll are just gonna break off and submerge. being an ice cube seems like an acceptable alternative in that context. :P