Remarkable Dinosaur Skull

fig rocks

REMARKABLE DINOSAUR SKULL

Protoceratops andrewsi

Cretaceous, Campanian Stage

Gobi Desert, Central Asia

http://historical.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=6036&Lot_No=53273&type=nathist6036-temaa121509

It is a stunning fossil, quite large for its species, and measures 21¼ x 20½ x 10 1/8 inches and is presented on a custom display stand. Estimate: $45,000 - $55,000. :)

WOW! :o that sure is a beauty! Lots of other amazing fossils as well and I love all their metal display stands, I wish I knew how to weld.

REMARKABLE DINOSAUR SKULL

Protoceratops andrewsi

Cretaceous, Campanian Stage

Gobi Desert, Central Asia

http://historical.ha.com/common/view_item.php?Sale_No=6036&Lot_No=53273&type=nathist6036-temaa121509

It is a stunning fossil, quite large for its species, and measures 21¼ x 20½ x 10 1/8 inches and is presented on a custom display stand. Estimate: $45,000 - $55,000. :)

Fig Rocks,

I helped clean one of those some time ago. What you don't really see in the photo is how thin and fragile the frill is. Some people pack extra matrix behind it for protection/support as in this specimen. Some people live on the edge and expose the whole frill.

Now I know what to ask Santa to get me for Christmas.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

The shull is so cool in fact my computer just bursted into flames, because of the coolness. I think i should call the fire department........nope never mind it just exploded.

-Frozen

hmm... a very illegally acquired specimen; extremely illegal if it was collected from Mongolia (which is probably why they convienently label it as 'central asia'...

Bobby