Crocodilians from Two Medicine

Allosaurus

Does anyone have a reference (or references) for how many and which species of crocodilians are present in the Two Medicine Formation? Was Brachychampsa present, and if so, was it the only alligatoroid in the Two Medicine to have those short, rounded teeth for crushing? 

2 hours ago, jpc said:

My guess is that there has not been a study on these...  Did you try Google Scholar?

I did, and unfortunately I wasn't coming up with much. 

Not much out there published on the TMF other than Dino.  Brachychampsa was quite widespread in Campanian deposits so its reasonable to think it was in the Two Medicine 

34 minutes ago, Troodon said:

Not much out there published on the TMF other than Dino.  Brachychampsa was quite widespread in Campanian deposits so its reasonable to think it was in the Two Medicine 

Okay. I have a couple teeth that are similar to Brachychampsa, but they're small enough I've been avoiding trying to photograph them as I'm just not confident in being able to get sharp enough detail. I may ID them as possible Brachychampsa. 

1 hour ago, Troodon said:

The dinosaur fauna of the Two Medicine is quite different than the dinosaur fauna of other Campanian deposits around here, I would not be as confident calling it the default Campanian croc.  But Brachychampsa with a question mark might do.  

3 minutes ago, jpc said:

The dinosaur fauna of the Two Medicine is quite different than the dinosaur fauna of other Campanian deposits around here, I would not be as confident calling it the default Campanian croc.  But Brachychampsa with a question mark might do.  

I agree its a very different fauna more upland and a question mark or cf is appropriate.  Brachychampsa has been described from campanian of New Mexico up to Canada why I made that statement.