Calling All Swfl Fossil Hunters

earthdog

Tonight the Fossil Club of Lee County is having a lecture by Dr. Richard Hulbert Jr. He is the Collections Manager for the Florida Museum of Natural History. If you're a South West Florida Fossil Hunter, the price of joining the Fossil Club of Lee County is probably worth it for this lecture. for more info www.fcolc.com

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I missed that one. I am planning on attending this months meeting. Dr Robin C. Brown. is the guest speaker.

I am looking forward to it.

What time do the meetings start?

Pentax Optio W60

This meeting is at the Planetarium instead of the Iona House. Check their website

www.fcolc.com for the president's email\phone if you need the info now. The meeting is this Thursday, and I will post the details when I get home.

The meeting is at 7pm on Thursday, February 18th. Most meetings are held in the Iona House at the Calusa Nature Center, however, the February meeting (tomorrow) is being held in the planetarium (also at the Calusa Nature Center.)

The people of the club all seem to be good folks. I couldn't be happier that we are now members. We've been meaning to join for a couple years now.

I will be there. I am probably going to get the family membership while I am there.

Look forward to meeting you.

Chuck.

Pentax Optio W60