Cheap Organization

RJB

Last month I went to the state surplus store just to see what they may have. The sell stuff from the state once a month and I hadnt been there for a few months. I didnt see much untill I saw this little metal 6 drawer cabinet. It had hundreds of some kind of wierd thin plastic folders for holding something, but I simply tore those out and am now using it for all my Foredom bits and things that I use to help me in my fossil prepping endevoures, (hows that for spelling?). oh, and it cost me a WHOPPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 5 bucks. Ha!! Thats a price that just about anyone can live with. Very cool that it can hold hundreds of little tools and keep them all organized. Another thing is, Im going back this month to see if the other one is still there. I hope so. Once I filled this one up with 'stuff', I could see that another one would be nice for all my airscribe tips, springs, o-rings, extra parts, and other stuff.

RB

post-171-12649823768796_thumb.jpg

That is a great little cabinet you have. I have something similar that once held those ancient computer punch cards. It is perfect for storing my all of my trilobites. I got it for free. I wish I had another five or six of them though.

You should have bought two, sold me one for ten bucks and yours would be free. Neat idea and does keep things organized.

Jim

Old Dead Things

It had hundreds of some kind of wierd thin plastic folders for holding something, but I simply tore those out and am now using it for all my Foredom bits and things that I use to help me in my fossil prepping endevoures, (hows that for spelling?).

RJB,

That's a cool cabinet at a cool price and you are a "crab-man" extraordinaire, but yeah, your spelling of "endeavor" had been, uh, unvisited before. Your spelling of "weird" wasn't as weird - perhaps just a typo.

RJB..... Your getting very organised with a posh work area..... those crabs will fly out once your not spending time finding stuff... :)

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

Thanks guys. I would have responded sooner, but had some major computer probs for about a week.

Old dead things: I will keep my eye out for another one. If I find one I will bring it to the Billings show. Cross your fingers.

siteseer: I was never any good at spelling. I dont even have a high school diploma. or a job. Ha!

RB