Tucson 2010 - Part 2

Guest Smilodon

Guest Smilodon

So, after securing this monster

post-2027-12656423439704_thumb.jpg

One couldn't help but notice this "killer piece" on the shelf right next to it.

post-2027-12656426144214_thumb.jpg post-2027-12656426454315_thumb.jpg

Panthera leo spelaea - European Cave Lion from Austria

So I placed it in my "shopping cart" too. Then my dealer friend said, "But wait, let me show you what I have under here." To be continued.

Edited by Smilodon

Now you may well tell the rest of the story, so I do not have to lie awake half the night and wait for the end :notfair:

Mikkel

it could only be one thing...... THE LINK!!!!!!

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~ E. B. White

Guest Smilodon

There could really could only be one thing worth the wait.......... An Oklahoma trilobite.........

Now that's funny :D.

BTW, what's a trilobite? ;)

There could really could only be one thing worth the wait.......... An Oklahoma trilobite.........

I'd wait to see a Florida trilobite..........

youtube-logo-png-46031.png

Guest Smilodon

Now you may well tell the rest of the story, so I do not have to lie awake half the night and wait for the end :notfair:

Mikkel

Mikkel, one must be patient. I await its arrival, but it's worth the wait. Sleep easy and sweet dreams. :P

Are you guys talking about a "LINK" that we can click on to buy good Okie trilobites? I got so excited typing it in the first post I put could twice... :)

Guest Smilodon

While I await the third jewel in my triple crown of fossiling in Tucson. Here is a beauty I did get to take a picture of. Feast your eyes upon this:

post-2027-12657247065467_thumb.jpg

Ammolite Ammonite from Canada

Edited by Smilodon

Wow! Some nice things ya got yerself there mr don! That tooth is awsome and that ammo is simply outstanding! Im just about speachless!

RB

Guest Smilodon

Wow! Some nice things ya got yerself there mr don! That tooth is awsome and that ammo is simply outstanding! Im just about speachless!

RB

Ron, I didn't get this ammonite although I got one that was a bit more affordable. Ammos aren't my thing but I just wanted to show you all an example of the ammolite type. Some were available in the $30,000 range.

so beautiful! what i'd give to get me one of those!

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~ E. B. White