2010 Tampa Fossil Fest

megateeth

The Tampa Bay Fossil Club presents the 23rd annual FossilFest in the Charles M. Davis Special Events Center.

This is one of my favorite fossil shows. It is still almost a month away and I am already excited. Here are some photos from the 2009 show:

http://www.megateeth.com/tampa.php

Link to the event.

http://floridastatefair.com/events-calendar/view/282/69

Hi Megateeth,

I can see by the photos why you get excited, it looks like a fantastic show.

If it wasn't so far for me to get there I would love to visit, but I think maybe the UK is a bit too far for a day trip. :rolleyes:

All the best

Ade

Looks like a fun time! Any contacts for the tampabay fossil club? The website seems to be down and I'd like to join the club.

Sorry I do not have a link or contact info. I noticed the site was down too. Strange so soon before the show.

Looks like a fun time! Any contacts for the tampabay fossil club? The website seems to be down and I'd like to join the club.

There was a problem with the host of the site or something like that they working on getting the site back up. The club meets on the first Saturday of the month at USF in Tampa. PM me your email and I'll scan a membership app for you. The show is awesome lots and lots of club member displays plus vendors raffles etc. I'll have some stuff on display but I'll be at my job all weekend long. Hoffy

• 2 weeks later...

The member displays are awesome. A lot of stuff that you will not find anywhere else. I wanted to take photos of the cases but could not find anyone could give approval.

Just a reminder that this is next weekend!!!!

Just a reminder that this is next weekend!!!!

Megateeth,

Yeah, I like that show and have been going off and on over the past seven years. I couldn't pull off a trip out there this year. It's a bummer. The displays are nice and you can always find something interesting that's not too expensive.

I must've met you and bought something from you one of those years because I have one of your "Megateeth rulers." I think I joined this forum the week after returning from last year's trip.

Good luck at the show.

Megateeth,

Yeah, I like that show and have been going off and on over the past seven years. I couldn't pull off a trip out there this year. It's a bummer. The displays are nice and you can always find something interesting that's not too expensive.

I must've met you and bought something from you one of those years because I have one of your "Megateeth rulers." I think I joined this forum the week after returning from last year's trip.

Good luck at the show.

I gave a couple of hundred of the rulers out at the show. Hang onto it. The new ones I just had printed are not nearly as nice.

Jut wanted to remind everyone that this is going on today.

Hope you all have fun and looking forward to seeing some pictures :D

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

Excellent show. Bill it was a pleasure to meet you, keep up the great dives and posts. Also thanks for such a good deal on the Meg.

-mike

Megateeth,

When you can, please let us all know what you saw at the show and how it went for you.