Identification Guide To Paleozoic Echinoids From Morocco

mcduff

I have acquired a "mixed bag - school teaching aid set" of Paleozoic echinoids from Morocco. I wonder if there is a guide to aid in identifying Paleozoic echinoids, particularly those from North Africa?

Someone else will have to let you know about a "guide", but you need this link as part of your ID 'arsenal'.

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Someone else will have to let you know about a "guide", but you need this link as part of your ID 'arsenal'.

Many thanks for your advice to go to Dr. Smith's site....it also looks like it wouldbe wise to broaden the ID search to Paleozoic echinois from localities in addition to Morocco...

mcduff

I know only Echinoderms from Paleozoic from Morocco,like Crinoids,Cystoids,Carpoids,Ophiuroids,Starfishes,etc. not echinoids,perhaps I mistake.Show the pics in the ID section,so someone can help you.

->>>>> :)<

I know only Echinoderms from Paleozoic from Morocco,like Crinoids,Cystoids,Carpoids,Ophiuroids,Starfishes,etc. not echinoids,perhaps I mistake.Show the pics in the ID section,so someone can help you.

Many thanks for your letter....I will post photos of the echinoids as soon as I am able to replace my camera, which had been stolen. I am also very interested in having identified a Carpoid, recently acquired, but without even a genus name. I would be very grateful for any help!

mcduff