Fossil Possibilities

Shellseeker

I just got off the phone with my son. With me in South Florida, he is located in Flower Mound, just outside of DFW. We were talking the Peace river fossil trips and one thing led to another.

I am thinking of visiting him for a couple of days, and as part of the trip, he said we could go search for fossils. But neither of us know any spots...

I recall something about a creek in Sherman , Tx but I am looking for suggestions on any places to try -- no secret spots or honey holes, just general locations appreciated,

Thanks in Advance

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

That would be Post Oak Creek in Sherman. You will like it. Hopefully, someone that lives up that way can help you with some other places.

Post oak creek will give you an assortment of sharks teeth including the best, Ptychodus!

Pm me and I can give you directions.

Also Fort Worth is the king of Urchines and Ammonites. BUT I'm clueless to any present spots to hunt out there. Let me look for the forum site address for that area and maybe someone could point you in the right direction