Trip To Florada

kknight

Anybody have experiance with http://www.fossilexpeditions.com/? I plan on going to the Peace river May 10-14 and I can't get a hold of them. Was wondering if they has weekday trips and if they were worth it.

Thanks

Amateur Nature Photographer / Fossil Hunter

www.naturesstage.com

Kevin Knight

Mark is the best.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

+1 Mark is a very nice guy. Goes way beyond a simple trip to find fossils.

Not sure why he would be hard to get ahold of. I think I left a message and received a call back the next day.

If you want someone to show you around there are plenty of folks on the forum as well.

Thanks for the info, I will try again in a little while. I sent and email but did not leave a message on the phone.

www.naturesstage.com

Kevin Knight

Guest Smilodon

Thanks for the info, I will try again in a little while. I sent and email but did not leave a message on the phone.

I assume he was doing the Tampa Show this past weekend - probably pretty busy.

Edited by Smilodon

I got a hold of them and set up my reservations.

www.naturesstage.com

Kevin Knight

A day on the Peace River with Mark will be a day you'll always have good memories of. He will teach you about the area and the fossil formations. His outfit takes care of all of the equipment you'll need. I can't recommend a trip with Mark enough.

Mark started me off also. What a great investment, what a great day. I STILL return to the same spot Mark showed me 6 years ago, and still find hemis.

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

I did a day with Mark, and had a great time. I considered it a fair price, and everything was taken care of.

Picked up autographed books from him too.

Pentax Optio W60