Wanting Fossil Hunting Partnet (Female!) In Austin Area

amyboone

Hey guys, long time no forum! hehe I am not sure if this goes on this forum or not? If not please point me in the right direction.

I have not been fossil hunting in months because well, I don't have anyone who wants to go with me! Any females in the Austin area who would like to go on Fridays or Saturdays? Why do all the female members live so far off?

I hope everyone has been doing well, I have checked in on the board off and on over the past few months and it is so exciting to see all the cool stuff you find!

you're in texas! that place is huge! The last time I drove through texas it took me a day and a half and I saw about 1.5 people, and about half of those were border patrol... the place is baron :P I think the oil rigs outnumbered people haha

good luck, though :)

No, I just think the fossil hunting males in the area greatly outnumber the females <_<:D

Hey Amy,

You could try coming to one of our meetings. The Paleontological Society of Austin meets every third Tuesday at the gem & mineral society's club house. Look up our web site for info. We will also be going on a field trip the saturday after. We have a number of women in the club of various ages.