Aurora Fossil Fair

lawooten

Who all is going to the Aurora Fossil Fair this year? We would like to meet up on Friday night around 6-8 at Blackbeard’s Oyster Bar and Restaurant in Washington, NC. Would like to get a head count so we who to look forward to seeing. I know Megateeth will be there b/c we had a blast last year. Allen (Owner of Blackbeard’s) is looking forward to seeing fossil collectors. Ernie and I always bring Allen some fossils we have collected to display in the Oyster bar. They serve seafood, prime rib and other types of food there. It is a great way to relax and meet up with other fossil collectors to chat.

Ernie and I did some fossil collecting in Alabama and really found some great imprints we will post in the future. I have been traveling since March 3rd to California, Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas,and just got back the 29 of April from Florida. I thought I would love to travel but it is so nice to be home again. There really is no place like home.

The best days are spent collecting fossils

I am looking forward to going and meeting up Friday night again.

Who all is going to the Aurora Fossil Fair this year? We would like to meet up on Friday night around 6-8 at Blackbeard’s Oyster Bar and Restaurant in Washington, NC. Would like to get a head count so we who to look forward to seeing. I know Megateeth will be there b/c we had a blast last year. Allen (Owner of Blackbeard’s) is looking forward to seeing fossil collectors. Ernie and I always bring Allen some fossils we have collected to display in the Oyster bar. They serve seafood, prime rib and other types of food there. It is a great way to relax and meet up with other fossil collectors to chat.

Ernie and I did some fossil collecting in Alabama and really found some great imprints we will post in the future. I have been traveling since March 3rd to California, Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas,and just got back the 29 of April from Florida. I thought I would love to travel but it is so nice to be home again. There really is no place like home.

I would have loved to meet up with you guys but I'll be there the week before :mellow: I plan on dropping of some STH stuff at the museum if they want to display it.

Have a great time,

FFK

If only my teeth are so prized a million years from now!

Fossilforkids,

Sorry we will not meet up with you this year but maybe next year.

Bill,

We are looking forward to seeing you again it has been too long. Till than.

I'd love to go to fossil fest one of these days and meet all of you. I have a lot of things up in the air right now so I'm not sure about going this year. I will go one day though :) and I'll be back when the LC opens, by then all this dust will be settled; I hope ^_^

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.

I'd love to go to fossil fest one of these days and meet all of you. I have a lot of things up in the air right now so I'm not sure about going this year. I will go one day though :) and I'll be back when the LC opens, by then all this dust will be settled; I hope ^_^

Sorry to hear you can not make it Phoenixflood. It will be so nice to have a whole group of us together like last year but maybe next year. I know times are hard for a lot of people and hope the recovery of our nation will speed up soon. For all those who do not make it this year you will be missed for sure. We will take a lot of pics to post though.

I'll be in Washington late Friday night so I won't get to meet anyone until Saturday. Looking forward to meeting everyone then

Well we are still planning on making it down thursday night but who knows what days I'll be workng with my job now I'm going to tell them I have had this trip planned for 6 months and all :)

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

Linda, I plan to go to the festival. Don't know if we could go Friday night. I have to see what time Brenda gets off.

Linda,

I lost all my phone numbers so call me at 912-656-2920 and let me know where people are meeting. I liked where we went last year but it was loud. They had a restaurant attached that we could go to. Whatever anyone wants to do works for me though.