Footprints of Dinosaur?

Crazyhen

Are these footprints of dinosaur?   It's about palm size.  Found at Guizhou near the site in which Keichousaurus was found.

Footprint 1.jpg

Footprint 2.jpg

Footprint 3.jpg

Could be, I see four possible toes, so it could also be crocodile or something else. I see many other impressions on this surface that could be tracks. But it’s very hard to tell in this lighting. If you have access to this, I’d suggest waiting till dark and shining a flashlight at an angle or wetting the surface.

• I found this Informative 4
  • I Agree 1

Most likely an large archosauromorph footprint.

Examples of late triassic ones

Screenshot_20230623_043413_Drive.thumb.jpg.7cdb9cdc7b9e9a0c5e5af6cba315b818.jpg

Lucas, S.G., Spielmann, J.A., Klein, H. and Lerner, A.J, 2010, Ichnology of the Redonda Formation. New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, Bulletin 47.

• I found this Informative 3
  • I Agree 1

37 minutes ago, Troodon said:

Most likely an large archosauromorph footprint.

Examples of late triassic ones

Screenshot_20230623_043413_Drive.thumb.jpg.7cdb9cdc7b9e9a0c5e5af6cba315b818.jpg

Lucas, S.G., Spielmann, J.A., Klein, H. and Lerner, A.J, 2010, Ichnology of the Redonda Formation. New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, Bulletin 47.

Ah! I didn’t look up Keichousaurus or Guizhou to realize it was Triassic. As it happens, I’ve been researching Triassic ichnofauna of the Newark Supergroup here in VA. I would agree with @Troodon, and when I first saw the photo, it did remind me of Brachychirotherium, specifically the one on your attached content designated “A”.

• I found this Informative 1

I found this and maybe it’s something similar as the locality is close to that in the article.

http://novataxa.blogspot.com/2014/06/dikoposichnus.html?m=1