How To Access Trade Section?

kolleamm

Hi im new, and was wondering what do i need to do to be able to enter the trade secton on this site?

I quote from the Sales/Trades topic sub-title:

> Posting access to this forum is restricted to members who have established themselves by contributing a reasonable, fixed number of posts of substance. Once you are approved, please read the Trades and Sales Policy and pinned topics before posting or responding in this forum!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

With any level of interest at all, access should be easy to achieve.

We're only looking for new members to establish a reputation through contributions of substance; this keeps us from being spammed by dealers who only join for the free advertising (they tend to run up a bunch of indiscriminate one and two word replies in their rush to qualify, and we will disallow those sort of posts).

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!