Dinosaur Fossils From Morocco

kolleamm

The fossils are pretty nice, but the IDs on about half of them are suspect, as Dromaeosaurus was strictly a North American genus. Deltadromeus, a genuine Moroccan genus, does have a somewhat similar name, so you may have just gotten the two mixed up.

"therapod vert" looks a lot like the gator verts i find. interesting.

you are correct it is a gator vert because of the dens, i need to correct it

I was gonna comment also on the little vert... looks croc ish to me as well. And I think Deltadromeaus is a lot bigger than these bnes(of course they all started out small and grew to that size). Is there a smaller theropod known from the Cretacous of Morocco?

I was gonna comment also on the little vert... looks croc ish to me as well. And I think Deltadromeaus is a lot bigger than these bnes(of course they all started out small and grew to that size). Is there a smaller theropod known from the Cretacous of Morocco?

Thats why I didnt mark the bones as Deltadromeus would have been unlikely for the sizes of these bones, but the limb bones are hollow, so maybe i should just call them raptor. Not many species of theropods are known from morocco, too bad.