This fossil is called an Ankylosaurus  scoot  scute  armor plate discovered in the Hell Creek Formation. I don't know which part of Ankylosaurus this fossil refers to, but I would appreciate it if you could tell me which part of Ankylosaurus it refers to! I'm sorry I posted it wrong before so I'm uploading it again.

20231029_140304.jpg

20231029_140315.jpg

20231029_140246.jpg

Its "Scute" not scoot. Scutes are bony armor plates that were in the skill of the animal, the same as modern crocodiles.  I'm not sure exactly where this belongs.  It doesn't look like any scutes I have seen so far, but Anky material isnt common where I dig.

Professional fossil preparation services at Red Dirt Fossils, LLC.  https://reddirtfossils.com/

That is an interesting piece.  Ankylosaur scute...maybe, but like hadr., said, it doesn't look like the scutes I have seen.  But then ankylosaurs have weird stuff on different parts of the body.  

7 hours ago, hadrosauridae said:

스쿠트가 아닌 "스쿠트"입니다. 인갑은 현대 악어와 마찬가지로 동물의 기술에 맞는 뼈로 된 갑옷 판입니다. 이것이 정확히 어디에 속하는지 잘 모르겠습니다. 지금까지 본 어떤 인갑도 아닌 것 같은데, 제가 파는 곳에서는 Anky 자료가 흔하지 않습니다.

If it's an armor plate made of bone, is this the place you're talking about?

20231101_055835.jpg