Soon To Be Hurricane.

bear-dog

B) Keeping track of the weather,and following the soon to be hurricane.I'm praying it fizzles out but my thoughts go out to our Texas members.Remember more people are killed by drowning than wind.Prepare ahead.Heres hoping. :D

Bear-dog.

me and tj were born ready

Love it! tongue.gif

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

Lovely...we are flying to Ft. Worth tomorrow... :blush:

Be true to the reality you create.

Lovely...we are flying to Ft. Worth tomorrow... :blush:

Bring an umbrella. On the plus side at least it's not 105 outside. It's a wonderfully cool 77 degrees here.

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

It has been raining here in the Austin area all afternoon. I am not complaining, though this is not from the hurricane. But in a few days if it does not stop, that will be a different story ^_^

Yep, it poured yesterday here in Austin. Lots of thunder and lightning too. Cooler too. Hopefully enough to wash out some new fossils. It is all related to the hurricane, not the direct storm just some of the widest rain bands. The flash floods here can be real dangerous but they also dredge up some great new fossils. Next week should be some good collecting!