Past Club

Technologicaldreamer

Anyone here a member or PAST of South Texas? Ive tried contacting them but all they have on their website is just their email and i cant reach them on it. I get reply saying its invalid or something and theirs no phone number on their either. I was hoping to join them but idk maybe they closed or something?

"Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday" - Dale Carnegie

I also tried them years ago. The web site may be years old. Sometimes they never get deleted from servers.

Clayton Nye runs that club. I was in contact with them a few years back but they never did any field trips so I didn't pursue membership. If field experience is what you are after, join the Austin, Houston, or Dallas club and prepare to burn some gas on field trips, but the finds will be worth it.

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."

Clayton Nye runs that club. I was in contact with them a few years back but they never did any field trips so I didn't pursue membership. If field experience is what you are after, join the Austin, Houston, or Dallas club and prepare to burn some gas on field trips, but the finds will be worth it.

Thanks it seemed to be more field trip orientated to me. Looks like im back on the hunt again lol :rolleyes:

"Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday" - Dale Carnegie