Stomping Grounds

happyhunter

• New Members

Hi ! I am fairly new to the site but I have been hunting sharks teeth for nearly 30 years now. I have always lived at the beach so that is where most of my searching has taken place. I have made a few trips to South Carolina and to central Florida for some better and more exciting trips. I live in NE Florida and don't have the time I would like to be able to hunt more frequently. (Much the same as everyone here I imagine !) I know everyone generally likes to stay pretty quiet about their favorite hunting grounds, but any info about areas closer to me would be greatly appreciated ! If you don't want to post it on here but don't mind sharing let me know and I will pass along my email address. Thanks in advance for any tips !!!

Welcome to the Forum!

After 30 years, you are probably in a good bargaining position to trade sites with some of the Florida contingent. You also must have a heck of a collection; sure would like to see some pics! :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

• New Members

I am working on getting some pics up. I do have a few prize possesions to show off. They are mostly from my trips away from home. Would be glad to trade some places, unfortunately there aren't many of them.