Foulonia plate (trilobites, fezouata formation)

Hi everyone. I am following this auction from a relatively popular seller. Most of their listings seem totally legit to me, based on my limited knowledge on trilobites and replicas. Nonetheless, this one threw me off a little bit. I think it is the aspect of the trilobites that looks too similar to the “casts” that I have learned to recognize. I don’t want to influence your opinion so I will share my specific concerns in a later comment. But I would like to know what you think on the authenticity of these. 

Some more info provided by the seller: 

TRILOBITE Foulonia sp.-Location - Ouled Slimane, South Morocco
-Age - Lower Ordovician (~479 Million Years) -Size of trilobite - 56x52mm max 

IMG_1236.jpeg

IMG_1237.jpeg

IMG_1238.jpeg

IMG_1239.jpeg

15 hours ago, piranha said:

These specimens have been altered with paint or varnish.  Fezouata trilobites are shades of brown, yellow, red, ochre....not black. happy0144.gif

Thanks for your reply. The color was one of the things that I was worried about as it was so homogenous among all specimens. Your examples are great. 

it’s a shame as I was interested in some other stuff from this seller but this one is not disclosed as painted. It says it has 5% repairs but not much more. Now I am hesitant about doing business with them.