Small Judith River Formation Teeth?

svcgoat

Going through some micro site material and found these two that I can't id both are around 5mm

PXL_20240706_221537430.jpg

PXL_20240706_221601443.jpg

PXL_20240706_221624014.jpg

PXL_20240706_221647699.jpg

PXL_20240706_221700354.jpg

PXL_20240706_221707074.jpg

• Enjoyed 1

The first fossil appears to be an ankylosaurian tooth, not exactly sure if it's ankylosauridae or nodosauridae, but here's a helpful thread:

The second is a bit of a head scratcher. It could be a very weathered small crocodilian tooth, a pachycephalosaur spike, ankylosaurian spike, or perhaps something akin to a tortoise spur like we see from some of our Peace River regulars. Although I believe tortoises are unknown in the Cretaceous, so it could be from another terrestrial turtle like Basilemys, albeit I'm unaware of any convergent limb ornamentation. Certainly a mystery, but I'm curious what opinions may be held by our peers. 

• I Agree 2

32 minutes ago, PaleoNoel said:

The first fossil appears to be an ankylosaurian tooth, not exactly sure if it's ankylosauridae or nodosauridae, but here's a helpful thread:

The second is a bit of a head scratcher. It could be a very weathered small crocodilian tooth, a pachycephalosaur spike, ankylosaurian spike, or perhaps something akin to a tortoise spur like we see from some of our Peace River regulars. Although I believe tortoises are unknown in the Cretaceous, so it could be from another terrestrial turtle like Basilemys, albeit I'm unaware of any convergent limb ornamentation. Certainly a mystery, but I'm curious what opinions may be held by our peers. 

I thought it was a nodosaur tooth but wasn't sure! 

Yeah the bottom tooth was embedded in a harder rock I had to get it out with a pocket knife it looks crocadillian to me but wasn't certain