Are these Mosasaur jaws real?

Hi everyone. I am Back again with questions about Mosasaur jaws, only this time, same store, different products. You don’t need to get back too soon as I don’t have anywhere near enough to buy them, but depending on its legitimacy I will save for it. 

IMG_4626.thumb.jpeg.515ad33cfdc3ef4bff2737a118855459.jpeg

IMG_4627.thumb.jpeg.125ac21cfb301afe5d05e32d0e4840ec.jpeg

“Deep words go here”- Me, 3/9/24                                                                                                                                                     YOUTHMEMBER2.jpg.69daf4f514282504b65cf9aa9208e90c.jpg

first one looks mounted for me, different colors and a break in the middle of the jaw. 

The second one, after looking several times on it my opinion is: mounted. When I look at the contactpoint "End of the Root - Jawbone) there is a gap at the end, color and shape of the crowns are different. 

Not possible to decide, but I would not buy

• I Agree 1

Thanks!

“Deep words go here”- Me, 3/9/24                                                                                                                                                     YOUTHMEMBER2.jpg.69daf4f514282504b65cf9aa9208e90c.jpg

Second one is composite on bone and teeth level.

First one looking better to me.. but the matrix shows it has been worked. So there should be something.. can you ever have sharper and more pictures? Perhaps also from close up?