Where Is The Green Mill Run Site?

bear-dog

:) I am trying to find how to get to the GMR.site.Occasionally I make it up to S.C. to visit family.Beside wanting to hunt there,I also wanted to take my cousins grand daughter.Usually when I'm up there we run to the coast to fossil hunt.This would be quicker and add more time to visit family.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :D

Bear-dog.

Depending on where you go to in South Carolina, it may be a bit of a drive from there to GMR, which is in Greenville, North Carolina. One good way of getting to GMR itself once you're in Greenville is to get on South Elm Street, and drive until you see a small baseball field with a sign that has the Wachovia logo on it and the words "Elm Street Park." The sign will be set back a bit from the road, as it's the scoreboard for the baseball field, but it was one of the things that let me know I was in the right place when I went.

• 2 weeks later...

There is also a grass parking lot on the other side of the road. I turn left onto Elm from 10th and then there is a right turn into the lot right after you turn. It is very close to the stream. I know this post is kinda old, but if you're coming into town shoot me a PM.

Edited by RickNC