I Need Help Like Bad

krazykid282

i have a fossil i found here in kentucky and i can date it roughly from 5000 to 8000 years ago and the animal in question is certainly on never seen before i need some one to observe and discredit or back up what this thing is or atleast point me in the right directiion

Well, we need to see some photos of the "animal" and then we can go from there...

" We're all puppets, I'm just a puppet who can see the strings. "

Well, we need to see some photos of the "animal" and then we can go from there...

ok ill ty to get in7 soon if not to day the in7 the n7ext two but your n7ot goin7g to b4elieve me when i tell you what my oppinion is

I agree with edd, but also make sure you put in something for scale,... coin, or ruler or tape measure,... etc. Try to take as clear pictures as you can.

Looking forward to seeing whatever it is that you've found.

Welcome to the Forum!

Regards,

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png    VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015       MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg        IPFOTM -- MAY - 2024   IPFOTM5.png.fb4f2a268e315c58c5980ed865b39e1f.png

_________________________________________________________________________________
"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks."

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

"A fossil never seen before"? Looks like an old circus parade! We are not afraid of strange fossils in this forum! ;)

We have seen a lot of bizarre and rarely seen fossils...Please, we need to see that pics! :D:P

i have a fossil i found here in kentucky and i can date it roughly from 5000 to 8000 years ago and the animal in question is certainly on never seen before i need some one to observe and discredit or back up what this thing is or atleast point me in the right directiion

This is setting up to be a 'young-earther' post. We haven't had one of those in a while.

http://pristis.wix.com/the-demijohn-page

What seest thou else

In the dark backward and abysm of time?

---Shakespeare, The Tempest

This is setting up to be a 'young-earther' post. We haven't had one of those in a while.

Do you mean, a "creationist guest"? :(

I was thinking the exact same thing Harry! I would love to know where he got the 5,000-8,000 year estimation.

If only my teeth are so prized a million years from now!

Thanks 32Fordboy! Didn't see that.:blink:

Don't want that hang onto that number for too long!!! ;)

That's a little disappointing, ...that they need to bother people who are just trying to learn/help scientifically about fossils. dry.gif:unsure:

What a time waster.:(

Regards,

Edited by Fossildude19

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png    VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015       MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg        IPFOTM -- MAY - 2024   IPFOTM5.png.fb4f2a268e315c58c5980ed865b39e1f.png

_________________________________________________________________________________
"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks."

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

ok ill ty to get in7 soon if not to day the in7 the n7ext two but your n7ot goin7g to b4elieve me when

Yeah Younger Earther saw this somewhere else in the last few weeks

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway

its just head and arms the neck couldnt be more that 4 inchs think it could be a baby its surrounded by petrefied wood with rock on7 b4ack side

Edited by krazykid282

the 5 to 8 thousand years from the egyptian sculpting an7d the asain art work do later to the stone that i new right off the bat was atleast older that the ming dynasty and it had been in the appalation mountains during there formation7s an7d a waterfall carve the rock out of its side

the 5 to 8 thousand years from the egyptian sculpting an7d the asain art work do later to the stone that i new right off the bat was atleast older that the ming dynasty and it had been in the appalation mountains during there formation7s an7d a waterfall carve the rock out of its side

And this was found in Kentucky...

Egyptian and Asian artwork would make a very...tenuous...method of dating.

Come back with a picture please.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

yea i dont have any of the art work with me and the one on the rock and be obstucted the area were it is is to isolated id have to carry a bunch of rocks up a 80 degree slope. b4ut if the pic doesn7t show up in7 this reply tell me.

Edited by krazykid282

Guest N.AL.hunter

Until you can post some pictures of this "fossil", I don't think there is any reason to keep posting to this thread. A picture is worth more than a thousand words in this case. So please post a picture or two, or stop wasting the forum's time.

u cant see it on a pic but there are talons on the end of its hands horns on the hands midnight blue color with black strips a beak little legs like a catapillars on the bottom and jagged fins all along its back, but looks definatly reptilian

post-3741-001373000 1280264797_thumb.jpg

Guest N.AL.hunter

Sorry but from that picture, I can't see anything. Please try again with a clearer picture in focus and directly pointed at the "fossil" and not from an angle. Thanks