I Need Help Like Bad

krazykid282

well i guess no one can tell me but im pretty much one hunderd percent correct that it is a dragon and the fact that there are asain and egyptain artwork on a old indiana trail tells me that theres been international communicatins between acient civilizations and for the record im only 17

I am from Kentucky which I'm willing to bet you're not but I have found one of those before.......they're called ROCKS. If this is how you entertain yourself by all means go ahead I just ask that after typing this............stuff..............to avoid the send button.

Mods can we put a fork in this thread.....it's done.

If only my teeth are so prized a million years from now!

Unfortunately, all I see is a rock. Typically, if there's truely an animal in there, it will be 100% identifiable by pretty much anybody, whether they have fossil experience or not. If it takes any imagination to see an animal, chances are, there's nothing in there but imagination itself.

To familiarize yourself, you can Google things like fossil skull, articulated fossil, etc. Take some time to check out the forum and do as much Google searching as you can. There's lots of info out there for all of us to learn.

Edited by 32fordboy

im from russell coun7ty kentucky and r u even looking at the pic its not even in a rock the surroing is petrefide wood and i dont need some hick condriditong my if you dont have any info or real opinoin of observation shut up

Nobody here is arguing it's not pet wood. It's hard to tell from the photos. Trust people on here. There are plenty of people on here that should be respected for the work they do in the field of paleontology.

yeas im fimiliar with animal skulls i spent a year in zoology research and there is certainly no animal even in the same genus as this thing

i respect the people on here or else i would be on here asking but someones telling me a found a rock

and its not a skull its a exoskeleton of a reptile with a beak and talons that likes in water

I'm sorry, but we can't have you insulting our members who are trying to help, so I'm locking this thread.

We'd like to help you with this but it already seems like you have your own ideas of what it is. We can't persuade you if you already believe it to be what you think it is.

The soul of a Fossil Hunter is one that is seeking, always.