JDSSKW

Welcome to TFF,

When you try to id any bone,  I immediately start thinking about size . There is a little breakage at one end , so maybe 15 cms at a minimum. then I notice that the bone curves along the length, and seems flat at one end...

Then I just guess at a long bone (humerus) of a mammal in Alaska... How about wolf...

Wolf Humerus

So, here is a case where the bone curves,  sort of flat at one end and scooped at the other end.  The range of lengths is 15.6 to 26.8 cm.. So we are almost at the bottom end of the range.. and the bone displayed is actually closer to the upper end of the range. 

I just wanted you to start thinking of what it might be,  and a process that might be followed....

I do not think it is a long bone from a Moose or a Grizzley. 

I do not know what your bone is... I hope some of my friends here on TFF can correct and/or improve my initial assumptions... It may not be wolf,  and it may not be a humerus.. But hang on for a little ... TFF is good at these kinds of identifications

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"