Found at yard sale

Bryans86

• New Members

Hello I’m new to this forum and had a question. I got this can full of teeth at an estate sale for 20$ I’m assuming the majority are shark teeth but what are the ones I circled ? Sorry if this a dumb question. I'm new to fossils no idea where they’re from. Were bought in nh 

IMG_7186.jpeg

IMG_7182.jpeg

IMG_7184.jpeg

IMG_7183.jpeg

• New Members
15 minutes ago, mighty micraster said:

Maybe separate them out, and number them.

Number the ones I’m curious about what they are ? Or like all of them so people can pick ? Does there look to be anything “ unique “ or sought after in the entire collection ? Or did I get hosed paying $20 or $40 for these ? ( can’t remember exactly what I paid ) 

Hi! Welcome to the forum! There are some nice megs (circled in blue) in there and a lot of worn teeth maybe an g.w. and some plain old rocks. I marked the ones I think are plain rocks in red.  The star of these in my opinion is the 3/4 meg beside the rocks. (Circled in blue)You don’t have a size scale with these so I can’t say how big they are. I’m thinking there’s a few more rocks in there I didnt mark becuase the pictures aren’t close enough to be sure…

im sorry to say we don’t discuss values or prices here on the forum. Having said that though depending on size I might have got these if they are large enough…

IMG_1346.jpeg

IMG_1347.jpeg

Upon closer inspection this one may be a piece of bone. I’m not sure though.We will need to wait for others to chime in on it…

IMG_1348.jpeg

• I Agree 1

• New Members
1 hour ago, JorisVV said:

Where are they from/ found?

I have no idea . A estate sale in Ossipee New Hampshire lol 

• New Members

I just think that light one with the black mark going up the middle looks very weird 

IMG_7203.jpeg

IMG_7202.jpeg

IMG_7201.jpeg