Is it a real troodontid or anchiornis partial skull?

Sorry folks. I haven't been on in a while but I came across this specimen being sold and I just have to know whether we think it's real or not. I asked for more information about the alleged specimen and was provided the following additional information in case others are interested: it's being described as having no restoration; location: Jianchang County, Liaoning Province, China; possible Anchiornis "because this location found a lot of these species." He said that the skull is 60 mm and the cervical vertebra is ~10mm and compared this to specimens PKUP V1068 and BMNHC PH822, which were 61.3 mm and 61.2 mm respectively according to the seller. It is listed as not having large serrations on the teeth unlike most troodontids but is speculatively listed as generically Troodontidae and location: Asian. 

Now I would love to have this partial skull (as many would) if it is the genuine article but I'm so speculative of material like this that seems too good to be true. I've been following the fossil trade for a long time but I mostly seem to have a knack for understanding fish fossils more so than dino. I've been lucky to get my hands on some neat dino specimens from trusted sources (that I am overdue for sharing) but I would love to be schooled on everything right or wrong with this by the infinitely more experienced here on the forum. 

So by all means please share your thoughts. I'm interested in learning and I feel like this is one of those things that anybody new or inexperienced could benefit from when trying to decide if something is genuine from afar. 

Screenshot 2024-10-24 2.40.16 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-10-24 2.39.54 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-10-24 2.39.39 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-10-24 2.39.09 PM.png