Help Repair

jason longboard

Ive got the perfect part broken off tip of the root on a mako tooth. I need to glue it back on, whats best to use?

Dr. Heathcliff Huxtable is my mentor.

A lot of people may argue with me on this one....But I'd use regular old super glue. Try to glue it right the first time, but if you make a mistake...acetone will take it right off.

youtube-logo-png-46031.png

Ok Im waiting to see if anyone disagrees lol.

that type of glue can do amazing things if you are good at using it. gotta have mad skillz though to get stuff looking like it was never glued at all. kind of an art...

that type of glue can do amazing things if you are good at using it. gotta have mad skillz though to get stuff looking like it was never glued at all. kind of an art...

ah how do you think I keep my tires on my car :mellow:

ah how do you think I keep my tires on my car :mellow:

mine are wired on. figured anybody could use lug nuts and i like to be different.

yes, that was a straight line, forum sharks. i'm hoping somebody will turn on me and get off that other topic that refuses to die...

mine are wired on. figured anybody could use lug nuts and i like to be different.

yes, that was a straight line, forum sharks. i'm hoping somebody will turn on me and get off that other topic that refuses to die...

Oh yeah, well I super glued the wire onto mine and the tires are actually whale verts and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Its Texas man, duct tape, bailing wire,and super glue we can can fix anything but the economy

Galveston Island 32 miles long 2 miles wide 134 bars 23 liquor stores any questions?

Evolution is Chimp Change.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it's about learning to dance in the rain!

"I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen." Ernest Hemingway