Arkona Canada This Saturday With The Kids

Placoderms

My 2 youngest have been bugging me to take them collecting so I am taking all 3 to Arkona this Saturday.

Let me know if any of the regulars are heading out that way on Sat also. It will probably be a short day for us.

I just called R.B. and he is heading up north, was going to bring him some blastoids from the states.

It's been a busy collecting year, not much time to post but I hope everyone is doing great!

Hey Plac... wish I could be at Arkona this weekend but I will be in Eastern Ontario on the Bay of Quinte. I was at Arkona last weekend collecting in the drizzle.... the rain has exposed a lot of material in the clay pits. Good Luck on the hunt!

PL

Alas, I'll miss you again as well Plac. My cousin's getting married. Sooner or later, we'll meet. Best of luck, and post pics of anything interesting

There's no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else

Too bad guys, I was hoping to meet you Northern.

I assume you found the bone beds?

PL, Matt cable and I might stop by and see you Sept 6th. I will keep you posted.

Too bad guys, I was hoping to meet you Northern.

I assume you found the bone beds?

PL, Matt cable and I might stop by and see you Sept 6th. I will keep you posted.

Yes I found your dremel cut marks on the the limestone, upper level north pit.

Might be at Arkona the following long weekend... depends on weather.

PL