Earl Is On His Way

bmorefossil

been waiting for a storm to come close enough to effect the bay and fossil productivity, im excited who else is?

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

I'm excited for you folks on the east coast. I don't imnagine we'll get much effect from ole Earl out here. But I am excited to be planning a short week of local fossiling vacation in Sept.

bmore,

when i saw that i was excited for you and i'm here sown in south carolina. i'm sure we'll be seeing some impressive posts from you after it passes for a week or 2. reminds me of the days i used to metal detectthe norther beaches waiting for a noreaster. happy hunting and let me know how you do. i'm kind of hoing it comes close enough to at least give us some rain here but i doubt it. good luck :thumbsu:

Today's the day!

Mel Fisher

As long as you remain safe Im excited for you, hurricanes and tropical storms shouldn't be taken lightly.

haha i know but ill tell you one thing they really do help after they pass.

gallery_17_41_9178.jpg

haha i know but ill tell you one thing they really do help after they pass.

Bro, you got too much already. Time to start getting all our adresses and some stamps. You can start with me since you have my adress already.

Oh alright Im happy for you lol.

Dr. Heathcliff Huxtable is my mentor.

I saw the storm path and that was the first thing I thought about :rolleyes: " I wish I could be in MD when that thing passes!!!" Wear a life jacket and get there early!! ride the waves to the top of the cliffs and get the good stuff!! :D

Guest BOHUNTER

No one ever understands the power of water!

BE SMART....

First chance to brave the waters those offshore sites will be sweet. I know we had a dinky storm come through not long ago and it blew the side off the tower of the sunken USS Oriskany... Thats 85 feet to the top of the tower... this was down the tower... Turbulent water is very damaging... storms like this which push a lot of water if moving slow will devastate stuff.