Anyone Using This Sandblaster? Micronblaster Mb10

Blastoid

http://micronblaster.com/Micronblaster/About.html

Just over $400 for a two-chamber unit with six pens and water trap.

(Box, dust collector, compressor, foot pedal, etc. is extra of course.)

Two positive "reviews" on Amazon, but no other info anywhere as far as I can see.

Anybody using it? I'd love to have one of these, and the price is about a quarter of the professional units like Swamblaster and Comco.

Any comments from users would be really appreciated!!!

Has any serious paleo mag ever run a side-by-side comparison of air abrasive units?

B

Waiting ffor some feedback, this might be more affordable for part time non-pro usage, thats for the post.--Tom

Grow Old Kicking And Screaming !!
"Don't Tread On Me"

i sort of tried to start a discussion about equipment and such the other day. i haven't really found any comparisons of all the blasters, but obviously there is a need for some of the lower-priced equipment for hobbyists. i've found multiple models of such equipment just by doing searches online, and some are blasters with their own cabinets too, like this one. i'm not recommending it, just showing an example of the type.

have not seen any reviews of the various products. for me personally, a major consideration would be my perception regarding the ability long-term to get spare parts and such, to avoid having a paperweight when something breaks.

http://micronblaster.com/Micronblaster/About.html

Just over $400 for a two-chamber unit with six pens and water trap.

(Box, dust collector, compressor, foot pedal, etc. is extra of course.)

Two positive "reviews" on Amazon, but no other info anywhere as far as I can see.

Anybody using it? I'd love to have one of these, and the price is about a quarter of the professional units like Swamblaster and Comco.

Any comments from users would be really appreciated!!!

Has any serious paleo mag ever run a side-by-side comparison of air abrasive units?

B

You should find out what is the maximum pressure that this unit will handle. I use up to 100psi on my Swamblaster. It may explain the relatively low cost of this unit. Swamblaster makes a $400 unit also but it is only a single chamber.

crinus

My email to retail@micronblaster.com bounced, which pretty much answers the question, lol. Oh well.

B

You should find out what is the maximum pressure that this unit will handle. I use up to 100psi on my Swamblaster. It may explain the relatively low cost of this unit. Swamblaster makes a $400 unit also but it is only a single chamber.

crinus