Billings Rock And Fossil Show

old dead things

Old Dead Things will once again be setting up at the Billings Rock and Fossil show October 16-17 at the Billings Hotel.

We hope Fossil Forum members will stop by our booth and say hello.

Jim

Old Dead Things

Old Dead Things will once again be setting up at the Billings Rock and Fossil show October 16-17 at the Billings Hotel.

We hope Fossil Forum members will stop by our booth and say hello.

Jim

Old Dead Things

witch billings?

my neighbourhood formation is billings....

Edited by trilobite guy

-Shamus

The Ordovician enthusiast.

October 16-17--BILLINGS, MONTANA: Billings Gem & Mineral Club; Billings Hotel and Convention Center, 1223 Mulloweny Ln.; Sat. 10-6, Sun. 10-5

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

October 16-17--BILLINGS, MONTANA: Billings Gem & Mineral Club; Billings Hotel and Convention Center, 1223 Mulloweny Ln.; Sat. 10-6, Sun. 10-5

oh ok, thanks auspex for the details, i thought it was billings as in my area formation

-Shamus

The Ordovician enthusiast.

I met RB and Stonebreaker at the Billings show this past weekend. Both are great guys, just wish we'd had more time to visit. The show was well attended.

Jim

Old Dead Things

It was very nice to meet you and wish I would have had more money to buy some of your excellant examples of prepared fossils and as far as getting to talk I was hoping to pick the brain of one with as much experience as yourself..Theres always another time.