Happy National Fossil Day!

emmytee

Check out the details, and listen to the National Fossil Day Song here.

What will you do to celebrate?

-Emily

I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day. ~ E. B. White

well....as it happens, tonight is my monthly paleo club meeting :) perfect timing! :D

happy national fossil day everyone! :)

-Shamus

The Ordovician enthusiast.

Guest N.AL.hunter

Here, Here for National Fossil Day!!

But a Song for it?

I listened to part of it here at work. Will have to hear all of it later at home.

I can't wait for tonight, when the Great Echinoid rises out of the Texas Cretaceous and brings fossils to all the good collectors!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Hey hey let's all have good luck finding fossils this week! :thumbsu:

Fossils are simply one of the coolest things on earth--discovering them is just marvelous! Makes you all giddy inside!

I can't wait for tonight, when the Great Echinoid rises out of the Texas Cretaceous and brings fossils to all the good collectors!

No its the Great Giant Amminoid that rises out of the Iowas Devonian and brings fossils to all of the good collecters! :D:P:D

By the way happy fossil day!!!! Im celebrating it tomorrow with an awesome hunt down around coralville for there awesome amminoids!!!!!

-Frozen

Edited by frozen_turkey

:) I'm climbing on the roof tonight in my birthday suit and do my happy dance for everyone. :jig: :rofl:

:Bananasaur: I'm sooo bad. :Bananasaur: :Bananasaur:

Edited by bear-dog

Bear-dog.

Guest N.AL.hunter

:) I'm climbing on the roof tonight in my birthday suit and do my happy dance for everyone. :jig: :rofl:

:Bananasaur: I'm sooo bad. :Bananasaur: :Bananasaur:

Are you changing your name to "Bare-Dog"?

No its the Great Giant Amminoid that rises out of the Iowas Devonian and brings fossils to all of the good collecters!

The great Giant Amminoid has gifted many a fossil to me today.

He has gifted me several fossils including 10" long horn coral and 2 crinoid heads and other stuff!!!

-Frozen