Will These Fossilized Teeth Sell On Ebay?

Angela

Hi Ya'll,

I was wondering if I can get an opinion as to if I put these in one lot and start them at $10 if you think they will sell. I got them in for consignment. They are all just pieces of teeth, none of them are whole.

Thanks in advance.

post-409-1210791448_thumb.jpg

Guest bmorefossil
Hi Ya'll,

I was wondering if I can get an opinion as to if I put these in one lot and start them at $10 if you think they will sell. I got them in for consignment. They are all just pieces of teeth, none of them are whole.

Thanks in advance.

some of the more complete ones might sell for $10 but the others i dont think so some times the more complete ones wont even sell for $5 or so

sell direct and save on listing fees, stream line by sending me a personal message with a buy-it-rightthissecond price for these???

Yes, I am going to put them in one lot.

The owner called them Megalodon Fossilized Sharks Teeth. Is that the correct name to list them?

Thank you again!

Thanks again for the help. I appreciate it.

Auriculatus, Sorry I can't sell directly to you at this time. I have an Ebay consignment shop and I the only contract I have with my customers at this time is to sell on Ebay and he is out of town for the next couple weeks.