Sika? Sikagard?

Jesta384

Available at home depot, it is a concrete, masonry shellac, that as far as i can tell is a polyvinyl acetate. same as Vinac. Has anyone ever tried it?

Sika makes a bunch of "sikaguard" products; click >THIS LINK< and scroll down to the Sikaguard listings. I can't tell right off which is PVA...

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Sika makes a bunch of "sikaguard" products; click >THIS LINK< and scroll down to the Sikaguard listings. I can't tell right off which is PVA...

i misspoke. not polyvinyl. just vinyl acetate.

http://www.sikacorp.com/msdsa-cpd-sikagardflexcoat-us.pdf

Im not sure what difference there is between polyvinyl and vinyl acetate as far as a fossil is concerned.

My link

Less than half of the volume of ingredients are listed in the hazmat declaration; sounds like it's optimized for bonding and coating concrete.

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!