A Ton Of Shark Teeth And Other Fossils From Point-a Dam

Shuko

In the link to follow, I've posted 44 photos of various shark teeth and other fossils. I'd like some help identifying them, if I can. :) I'd like to update my descriptions a bit. If you can identify any of the teeth in these photos, I'd really appreciate it! Feel free to ask for more detailed shots, as the links are available, just not posted yet.

http://www.shuko-works.com/Fossils/PointADam08/index.html

The material is from the Tallahatta Formation, which is of the early middle Eocene Age.

I like the use of simple viewer its fast and easy to use. You also did well with the photos you took. I would like to see better navigation to your other fossils though.

I like the use of simple viewer its fast and easy to use. You also did well with the photos you took. I would like to see better navigation to your other fossils though.

Other fossils?

If you're referring to the other ones hosted on my server, I just haven't set up the pages for those yet. This was more or less a test run of a free template I downloaded. It's not extremely easy to customize, but it does well for the price and my laziness, lol.

Not to sound like a broken record here, but I would recommend going to Elasmo.com, click on genera at the top of the page and have a look since you have the teeth in hand and can notice small details.

There's no limit to what you can accomplish when you're supposed to be doing something else