Accessing The Forum

Guest N.AL.hunter

Guest N.AL.hunter

I am at the car dealership waiting for my wife's car to get some service done to it, and they have a guest computer. So here I am on the FF!! My question: Where is the strangest place you have been when you accessed the FF? My other spots have been: McDonalds and several motels/hotels/campgrounds.

i can't remember where all i've accessed the forum from.

but hey, um, remember when you use "public" computers to not leave yourself logged in accidently, or check "remember me" accidently. and also remember if you're logging into a computer that has malware on it, like keyloggers, you might be giving your login to someone named "squiggy" in lower slobovia.

tj recently forgot to log off a social networking site from a friend's computer and paid dearly for it.

I work for an ISP which actually sends a tech out to make sure a customer can browse when we hook up service. For my final test I have to go on-line somewhere soooo...

I work for an ISP which actually sends a tech out to make sure a customer can browse when we hook up service. For my final test I have to go on-line somewhere soooo...

Don't forget to log out... :o

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

The trick to not forgetting to log out is not to log in, still good for catching up on your reading unless you want to comment on a post.