152 Posts Since Friday!

Guest N.AL.hunter

Guest N.AL.hunter

So I get on the forum during my front desk duty period like usual on Mondays and 152 postings!! I know I have said this before, but gosh this site is kicking. One thing... after quickly looking at the postings... are there any fossils left in GMR? :)

...One thing... after quickly looking at the postings... are there any fossils left in GMR? :)

Last I heard, yes (but the day ain't over yet). :P

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Same here, there is a couple nice MEGS down there calling my name haha as well as few other nice finds I am sure. I think they have a bunch of little Leprechauns that go around during the night and put teeth back into creek for us as well as other material. :) (I believe I read to many of Tracers posts) lol

Same here, there is a couple nice MEGS down there calling my name haha as well as few other nice finds I am sure. I think they have a bunch of little Leprechauns that go around during the night and put teeth back into creek for us as well as other material. :) (I believe I read to many of Tracers posts) lol

:) No it's the tooth fairy.Get it right.The Leprechauns drag the rest of the material in the creek. :laughing on the floor 24:

Bear-dog.

Ahh Ok bear-dog I get that confused guess I missed the tooth faries dropping them into the place :) They must have done it while I was on break lol