Getting A Little Dusty!

Guest N.AL.hunter

Guest N.AL.hunter

Here are two pictures. For those with strong stomachs, the second shows me holding an Oreondont skull while cleaning it with my rotary tool and the other two skulls not yet done. Hoping to trade the one on the right for some echinoids with one of our friends from the Netherlands when it is done.

Did you collect those or buy them?

Ed

Here are two pictures. For those with strong stomachs, the first shows me holding an Oreondont skull while cleaning it with my rotary tool and the other two skulls not yet done. Hoping to trade the one on the right for some echinoids with one of our friends from the Netherlands when it is done. OK the first Picture did not load?

Guest N.AL.hunter

I collected these in Wyoming several years ago. Found around seven total, only one was complete top and bottom jaws. Have only three (maybe four) top skulls like these left.

The memories connected with those finds must be fantastic.

I can't imagine that kind of success.

I can imagine... I have them... so what... one is all I need.

Sorry if there was any disrespect. I was curious.

Ed

I collected these in Wyoming several years ago. Found around seven total, only one was complete top and bottom jaws. Have only three (maybe four) top skulls like these left.

Guest Nicholas

Caitlin walked in and said "Who's the Ape Man" Haha!

I can see the need for a box. Looks like you had fun though.

Guest N.AL.hunter

When I was a wrestling coach, some of my athletes called me the "silver backed Gorilla". Yes, unfortunately the back is the same as the front! Dam- hair! (or is it fur?)

When I was a wrestling coach, some of my athletes called me the "silver backed Gorilla". Yes, unfortunately the back is the same as the front! Dam- hair! (or is it fur?)

Maybe you'll be posted as a "critter encountered while fossil hunting"!

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!