Winner Of The July 2011 Vertebrate Find Of The Month!

JohnJ

post-420-0-11684600-1313184414_thumb.jpg

The Winner of the July 2011 Vertebrate Find Of The Month is the Tyrannosaurus rex 2-5/8” tooth from the Upper Cretaceous Hell Creek Formation of MT, USA! Congratulations to WyomingRocks (Stephen) on the kind of find that dreams are made of!

Thank you to everyone else that patiently waited and participated in this month's contest.

The human mind has the ability to believe anything is true.  -  JJ

Thank you very much. It was my dream to find a nice T-Rex tooth and I found it! Thanks to everyone who voted for me as a couple of the other entries sure were nice.

Stephen

WyomingRocks!

Stephen

Even a perfect meg would have a hard time competing with that T. Rex tooth. Congrates and well deserved!

Congratulations. That is way awesome.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

congratulations!!!:)

"Your serpent of Egypt is bred now of your mud by the operation of your sun; so is your crocodile." Lepidus

Congratulations.... :goodjob:

Cheers Steve... And Welcome if your a New Member... :)

Congrats! I knew this fossil would win for sure.

:bow: Congrats!

In formal logic, a contradiction is the signal of defeat: but in the evolution of real knowledge, it marks the first step in progress toward victory.

Alfred North Whithead

'Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!'

If you don't know already, I am the keeper of the fossils of the month. Please send me that tooth right away. :P

Congratulations! That thing is awesome!

Well, it is really surprising to me that in the month I join I get VFOTM. I found the TRex tooth and was doing some research online which led me to the forum and then joining it. That tells me that the Fossil Forum is succeeding in being able to educate or help people with their fossil questions.

Stephen

WyomingRocks!

Stephen

Well, it is really surprising to me that in the month I join I get VFOTM. I found the TRex tooth and was doing some research online which led me to the forum and then joining it. That tells me that the Fossil Forum is succeeding in being able to educate or help people with their fossil questions.

Stephen

You're part of the "help squad" too, y'know!

Funny how that works... :)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

You're part of the "help squad" too, y'know!

Funny how that works... :)

Yeah, I realize that I am part of the "help squad"; I keep looking here to see if I can help somebody with a fossil id or something else but I guess at this point I don't know enough yet. Hopefully, in the near future I will have 'knowledge' that I can parcel out! I don't want to just receive but also give back to the forum.

Stephen

WyomingRocks!

Stephen