T Rex

jax

Ok, maybe not museum, but still pretty cool. I was at Toys R Us looking for a b day present for my niece. I had my son with me and we saw this and had to get it. T Rex skeleton model. 36 inches long 14 in high. I couldnt pass it up for $15, they are on sale this week. Site

I guess the kid in me came out.... cause I told the wife my son picked it out, but she had a hard time believing me cause he's only 6 months old :D

post-221-1217563054_thumb.jpg

post-221-1217563106_thumb.jpg

Nice. I would stick with that story and never backpeddle.

{rex}

Three feet long, and look at the detail; $15 is a steal!

You could flip them on Ebay for $50... ;)

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

Three feet long, and look at the detail; $15 is a steal!

You could flip them on Ebay for $50... ;)

Yeah I thought it was pretty cheap. I got the last one they had at that store. Im not too sure about the Ebay thing. I havent had the best of luck selling things on there. I can find some more and sell them on here, or trade for fossils :D

Its made from like a rubbery plastic. pretty cool. I have been wanting something like this, and i couldnt find anything under $100 that didnt look crappy.

• 2 weeks later...

Two friends of mine, Lee and John (John will be in the news in the near future about Triceratops... you'll hear about it, trust me) have that same model T-rex in their apartment, along with the action figure of Alan Grant from Jurassic Park stuffed in its mouth. They're true paleontologists.

Bobby